Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Morehead Shelter to Hampton TN

I left the shelter around 8:30 am and stayed with the others till about 11 then shot ahead and cruised past beautiful Laurel Falls and the easy hike into Hampton . Rain was expected but never fell, and I slipped into town around 3pm. I went to McDonalds to get lunch with "Utah" and chatted with Tom Tom and Egret on the street, who were staying at Kincora Hostel with Bob Peoples, who I later talked to about our common roots, as Bob is from Medford,  MA. I ended up getting a private room for $25 at Braemar Castle Hostel in Hampton. I saw Hawksbill, an old friend in town, and settled in at the hostel with Smurphin, Yeti, Space Cadet, and Lost and Found. 
I was tired and went to bed early, but didn't fall asleep till after midnight . I did have Frosted Flakes for Dinner tho ! my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment