Friday, May 23, 2014

Wapiti Shelter to Pearisburg VA

left camp early and cold . my fingers stayed frozen till about 9;30 and I felt shin splints on my legs. I ran into Aquahero and Tiptoes, at lunch, I haven't seen them since Franklin. they are great and tiptoes hikes her ass off. I barely kept pace with them the rest of the day to pearisburg . I checked into the Holiday motor lodge and iced my shins which were horribly swollen. Had a great dinner at the Mexican joint in town with those two. aquahero ate two full meals for dinner plus some of tiptoes and then smashed a large blizzard at dq for dessert. amazing performance . I went Back to my room and watched Hand that rocks the cradle on lifetime. I cried again at a movie. I cried a few days ago at a Cameron Diaz film. wow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment