Tuesday, July 8, 2014

kent to west Cornwall road.

chance and I hung around kent till 10 charging phones and eating . we drank about ten sodas between us in kent. we hiked to Morgan Stewart shelter, after coming down St. John's ledges. pocket ran into us at lunch. we moved on to a really tough section on Cornwall that challenged us all. we got to a river crossing. pocket couldn't make, I tried to go around her as she took her shoes off and I fell in the stream. I said screww and just sat in the creek water going by and filled my water bottles . pocket tried to throw her shoes over the creek to chance on the other side, missed both times. chance just laughed at us. we all struggled to get to the road as a storm approached we got a room at the hitching post motel. it wasn't great. free beer at liquor store. sat in room and laughed all night. very inspiring talk . 

No comments:

Post a Comment